Get your summer started off right with some amazing clip art! Check out our collection of summer-themed clip art and get started on your next project!
Checkout this video:
Have A Great Summer With Clip Art
Summer is the perfect time to enjoy the outdoors, and what better way to do that than with some fun and festive summer clip art? Whether you’re planning a picnic, a party, or just want to add some summer flair to your communications, we’ve got just the thing.
Check out our collection of summer clip art below, and don’t forget to browse our other categories for more great resources.
How To Use Clip Art To Make Your Summer Even Better
There are so many ways to use clip art to make your summer even better. Here are just a few ideas:
-Print out some fun summer-themed clip art and use it to decorate your home or office.
-Use clip art to create personalized greeting cards, invitations, and thank you notes.
-Make your own custom t-shirts, hats, or other clothing items using clip art as a design element.
-Turn your favorite photos into works of art by adding clip art accents.
-Let your imagination run wild and come up with even more ways to use clip art to make your summer even better!
10 Fun Summer Clip Art Ideas
Are you looking for some fun summer clip art to help you decorate your scrapbooks, journals, or other craft projects? If so, here are 10 great ideas to get you started!
1. Use clip art to create a summertime border for your pages. You can find clip art images of sunshine, flowers, beach scenes, and more online or in your local craft store.
2. Print out some clip art images and use them to make a summer-themed collage.
3. Make a summer-themed greeting card by printing out a clip art image and attaching it to the front of the card.
4. Use clip art to decorate a journal or photo album cover.
5. Create summer-themed gift tags by printing out small clip art images and attaching them to gifts.
6. Use clip art images to make magnets for your refrigerator or other metal surfaces.
7. Decorate your computer desktop with summer-themed wallpaper and icons – there are tons of free options available online!
8. Make a screensaver for your computer using your favoriteclip art images set against a colorful background.
9. Print out several copies of a clip art image and use them as game pieces for board games or card games – kids will love this! 10\.Last but not least, don’t forget that you can also use clipart images to create digital artwork using photo editing software like Photoshop or GIMP
How To Create A Summer Clip Art Gallery
With the warm weather and long days, summer is the perfect time to get creative and experiment with different mediums. One of my favorite things to do is collect clip art to use in my projects. I love finding images that inspire me and help me get into the summer spirit.
If you’re looking for a way to add some fun and creativity to your summer, I highly recommend putting together a summer clip art gallery. It’s a great way to try out new mediums, explore different styles, and let your imagination run wild. Plus, it’s a lot of fun!
To help you get started, I’ve put together a quick guide on how to create a summer clip art gallery. Follow these simple steps and you’ll be on your way to creating your own masterpiece.
1. Choose your medium. Clip art can be created in any medium you like, so choose something that you’re comfortable with and that you think will best capture the summer spirit. For example, if you love bright colors, consider using markers or colored pencils. Or if you prefer a more natural look, try using charcoal or pastels.
2. Find your inspiration. Once you’ve chosen your medium, it’s time to start collecting inspiration for your project. This can be anything that catches your eye and makes you think of summertime –– whether it’s photos of the beach, pictures of flowers, or even images of fruit (or all of the above!). Once you have a good selection of inspiration images, print them out or save them on your computer so you can refer back to them as needed.
3. Start creating! Now comes the fun part –– it’s time to start creating your own clip art designs inspired by what you see in front of you. There are no rules here –– just let your imagination run wild and see what you can come up with. For each design, try to experiment with different colors, textures, and styles until you find something that feels right. And don’t forget to have fun!
4. Display your work proudly! Once you’ve finished creating yourclip art masterpieces, it’s time to show them off! You can do this by framing them and hanging them up around your house or apartment, or by displaying them in a digital gallery online (if you want to share them with friends and family). Wherever you choose to showcase your work, make sure it’s somewhere where people will see it and enjoy it –– after all, that’s what art is all about!
Summer Clip Art For Kids
Summertime is a great time to enjoy the outdoors with your family and friends. Make this summer even better by adding some fun and festive clip art to your party invitations, emails, and summer crafts. You’ll find a variety of summer-themed clip art here, from beach scenes and ocean life to patriotic images and fun in the sun.
Summer Clip Art For Adults
There are many great summer clip art designs for adults that can be used to create fun and festive projects. From barbecues to picnics, there is a design that is perfect for any event. With so many choices, it may be difficult to choose just one design. However, by considering the following factors, it will be easier to find the right design for your project.
The first factor to consider is the overall theme of your project. Are you looking for a design that is beach-themed? Or, are you looking for a more general summer design? Once you have decided on a general theme, you can narrow down your search by looking for designs that fit that specific theme.
Another factor to consider is the level of detail in the design. If you are creating a project that will be displayed prominently, you may want to choose a design with more detail. However, if you are creating a project that will be given as a gift or used for a more personal purpose, a simpler design may be preferable.
Finally, consider the colors in the design. Summertime is associated with bright, vibrant colors. As such, you may want to choose clip art that features these types of colors. However, if you are working on a project with a more subdued color palette, you may want to select clip art that features softer hues.
Free Summer Clip Art
To use the free Summer graphics:
-Simply right-click on the image you want and save to your computer.
-Most graphics come in either JPG or PNG format.
-All Summer photos and clip art are royalty free.
To create printable summer coloring pages, snowman projects, greeting cards, posters, invitations and other crafts:
-Click on any image below to go to the printable summer pictures page.
from The Creative Group
Summer Clip Art For Scrapbooking
Clip art is the perfect way to add a little bit of fun and creativity to your scrapbooking pages. Summer is a great time to use clip art, because there are so many fun things to do and places to go. Here are some ideas for using summer clip art in your scrapbooking pages:
· Use clip art to create a collage of your summer activities. Try using different shapes and sizes of clip art to add interest to your page.
· Use clip art to accentuate journaling on your scrapbooking page. Journaling is such an important part of scrapbooking, andclip art can help you highlight it.
· Use clip art to decorate the borders of your scrapbooking pages. This is a great way to add a little bit of whimsy to your pages.
· Use clip art to create a title for your summer scrapbooking page. This is a great way to make your page stand out.
There are endless possibilities for using summer clip art in your scrapbooking pages. Be creative and have fun!
Summer Clip Art For Cards
As the summer months approach, you may be looking for some clip art to use on your next greeting card. Whether you’re making a card for a friend or family member, there are plenty of summer-themed designs to choose from.
Here are some great summer clip art options for your next greeting card:
1. Beach scenes: A beach scene is a classic choice for a summer greeting card. You can find clip art of beaches with palm trees, waves crashing against the shore, and even people enjoying the sun and sand.
2. Flowers: Summer is a great time to enjoy all the beautiful flowers in bloom. You can find clip art images of roses, daisies, sunflowers, and more.
3. sunshine: What’s summer without some sunshine? You can find plenty ofclip art featuring shining suns, rainbow rays, and even sunburned people!
4. Vacation scenes: If you’re sending a summer greeting card to someone who is going on vacation, you can find plenty of vacation-themed clip art. Images of suitcases, luggage tags, passports, and planes are all great choices.
5. Summer fruits: From watermelons to strawberries, there are plenty of juicy fruits to enjoy during the summer months. You can findclip art images of all your favorite fruits to use on your next greeting card.
Summer Clip Art For Websites
Summer is a great time to add some clip art to your website. Clip art can help add interest and variety to your site, and it’s a great way to show off your personality.
There are tons of summer-themed clip art sets available online, so you’re sure to find something that fits your style. And if you’re not sure where to start, we’ve rounded up some of our favorite summer clip art sets below.